TEAM is delighted to launch TEAM Career Management (TCM). TEAM Career Management is a career programme which you as TEAM Members can deliver to your candidates. It is envisaged you will be able to offer this service within your local areas to Job Centres, Chamber of Commerce and local authority or local enterprise partnerships, as well as your clients wishing to support redundant employees with outplacement services, and you will be able to offer this as a chargeable service.
TCM was created to provide a ready-made programme for you to deliver and the offering is seen as an added value to your existing recruitment service, enabling you and your trained consultants to offer lifelong career support with the support of the TCM.
The programme has been developed by TEAM Members Ruth Forster and Charlotte Sykes, using their experience and skills as Career Coaches and developed under their training with the CDI (Career Development Institute).
Ruth and Charlotte will deliver training initially via Zoom although you never know, one day it could finally be face to face again! TCM is all about dealing with people in a personal way, not online learning.
The training programme includes five hours of training broken down as follows:
Three x one-hour training sessions. Group workshops over Zoom (maximum eight participants per session)
- Session 1 - Develop your consultative offering
- Session 2 - Assisting others with self-discovery
- Session 3 - Managing the coaching process and delivering the programme
- One x two-hour observational coaching. (Groups of two with an observer (Ruth or Charlotte.) Each participant will take a turn at being a coachee and coach. To practice their coaching and receive peer to peer feedback.
Upon successful completion of the course, the TEAM Career Management logo will be officially awarded to the individual along with the following documentation for you to deliver the careers programme to individuals or groups under your own brand.
- Term of business to issue to your clients
- Registration forms and feedback session forms
- Worksheets and training handouts
- Copyright text for brochures, website and flyers
- Training worksheets
For ongoing development, all TCM members will need to sign the TCM code of conduct and you will be required to commit to a peer to peer coaching session run by Ruth and Charlotte. You must attend nine out of 12 annual peer to peer sessions to continue with your personal development and to retain your accreditation..
£350.00 + VAT per person
(please note the accreditation is assigned to an individual and not the business as a whole)
Course Dates 2020
September Tuesday 22, Wednesday 23, Thursday 24 10:30-11:30
Observational coaching on 1 October 10:30–12:30
October Tuesday 20, Wednesday 21, Thursday 22 10:30–11:30
Observational coaching on 29 October 10:30–12:30
- South West & Wales Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Virtual Networking Event
- South Central Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- South Virtual Regional Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Division Networking Event
- Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- North East Virtual Regional Networking Meeting
- South Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Virtual Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Virtual Networking Meeting
- Executive & Professional Division Networking Event
- Sussex & Kent Regional Virtual Networking Event
- North West Virtual Regional Networking Event
- International Virtual Networking Event
- East Virtual Regional Networking Event
- IT & Engineering Division Virtual Networking Event