TEAM is the UK’s largest network of independent recruitment and employment businesses. It seeks to combine the talents of several hundred businesses and to provide its Members with advice and assistance to further their expertise, professionalism and compliance within the industry. It provides job seekers with access to significant job opportunities and employers with access to a wide range of suitable candidates.
Use of the TEAM website does not require you to disclose any personal information. However, the website offers the opportunity for you to subscribe to mailing lists to inform you of TEAM news and website updates. Subscription to the mailing list is voluntary and you may unsubscribe at any time.
|TEAM||the Employment Agents Movement (UK) Limited|
|Directors||the Directors of TEAM|
|Members||the Member firms of TEAM which includes Service Providers|
|Partners||other organisations or national or international businesses specifically or generally involved in the employment and recruitment sectors (may also be referred to as Affiliates).|
|Principals||the Directors, partners or proprietors of the Member firms|
|TEAM HO||TEAM Head Office|
|TEAM Constitution & Code||the principles governing Membership of TEAM|
What Kind of Information Do We Hold?
TEAM Members are exclusively businesses and we do not seek individual, personal Members. It therefore follows that most information sought on any business applying for membership will be business related and not personal data.
There may be instances of a business having a trading name the same as the business Principal and it is recognised that the contact email address/es supplied by the Member will therefore contain the individual personal name as well as the business name.
We may collect business related information from telephone conversations, emails, application and registration forms and written and verbal communications. Members will be required to provide banking related information for the purposes of arranging payments to or from them. We would usually expect to keep a record of your contact details and details of any services we provide to you.
Every Member is provided with access to the password protected administration side of the TEAM website. They are individually responsible for providing, altering and removing any contact details and/or information on themselves, their staff and their business.
We will only allow TEAM personnel, authorised by the Directors, who are familiar with the proper handling of data to have access to this information.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address, tel. numbers, address and postcode.
- Other business information relevant to TEAM Membership, e.g. Companies House, credit agencies, etc.
In seeking these elements of personal data from a prospective TEAM Member, it would be justified by:
- Consent. The individual has provided the information freely in their pursuit of seeking membership of TEAM.
- Legal Obligations. Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses have obligations regarding legislation such as The Employment Agents Act, the Conduct Regulations, Agency Worker Regulations and various other related legislation. Therefore, they are required by the TEAM Constitution and Code to agree to observe and abide by all such relevant legislation.
- There are no Contract, Public tasks or matters of Vital interest.
- Legitimate Interests. Such information is necessary and legitimate for TEAM, other TEAM Members, jobseekers and employers in terms of identification and communication with Members.
What We Do with the Information?
We require this information to understand your requirements as well as:
- Internal record keeping.
- Providing information about your business services to other Members, SPs, Partners and visitors to the site who may in turn contact your business.
- We may use this information where we are requested to investigate a complaint.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new Members, products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and informative.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
You have certain personal data rights:
- Your right to be informed if your personal data is being used.
- Your right to access your personal data held by TEAM.
- Your right to correct any personal data held.
- Your right to have your personal data deleted.
- Your right to data portability
- Your right to object to the use of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to automatic processing of your personal data.
- Your right to raise any concerns regarding the processing of your personal data.
We log IP addresses for analysing visitor trends and traffic on our website. Links to send e-mail messages to TEAM are provided on most pages of the site for your convenience.
Some cookies last beyond your session enabling us to improve your experience of the website; for example, they save you from entering all your details more than once.
Please note if you disable the session cookie some areas of the site may lose some functionality.
Opting Out of Cookie Usage
You can stop third party cookies (such as those for Google Analytics) being stored on your computer by blocking them within your browser. Or you can block cookies completely.
If you wish to keep your cookie settings but want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, you can download an add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For further information about managing and disabling cookies, you can refer to your browser’s help section or user guide. Alternatively, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has produced a guide which explains to users how cookies work and can be managed.
Your Personal Information
We will not normally share your personal information with any other external organisation. However, some of our services and events may be provided by or held at premises of third parties and we may need to provide limited information to enable you to participate.
From time to time we would like to send you copies of newsletters and information about our services and events by mail, email, phone or text where you have given prior consent. If you prefer not to receive information from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy laws and practice are constantly developing and we aim to achieve high professional standards. Our policies and procedures are, therefore, under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our security and privacy policies and suggest that you check this page periodically to review our latest policies.
TEAM takes the necessary security measures to safeguard your data from risk of loss, destruction, unauthorised access, modifications or disclosure.
Retention of Data
In the event of a business ceasing to be a Member of TEAM for any reason, all references and contact details are removed from the TEAM website with immediate effect. Information on that Member will be retained in both hard and soft copy format for a statutory period (e.g. tax reasons), or longer, at the Director’s discretion if thought appropriate. If you have made an enquiry of TEAM for any reason, then any personal data will be retained for a period as deemed necessary for the purpose of the enquiry.
Links to External Sites
The TEAM website has links to many other websites that are not managed by TEAM. We do not take responsibility for any information you share with these linked sites. If you are unsure if you have left the TEAM website, check the address bar. If https://www.jobsatteam.com/ is not in the start of the address you have left our website and you should review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Contacting Us and/or Accessing Your Personal Information
Under current Data Protection legislation, you are entitled to know what personal information an organisation holds about you and how that information is processed. If you wish to know what information we currently hold on you or to make an enquiry or complaint, please contact us at TEAM HO by e-mail at email@example.com or 01730 890476. You may also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ or 0303 123 1113.
Registered in England No: 03949265 Registered Office: 3, Hillbrow House, Linden Drive, Liss, Hampshire GU33 7RJ
- Service Provider Networking Event
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- North East Regional Networking Event
- North West Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- East Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Networking Event
- TEAM 7th National Networking Conference
- IT & Engineering Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Networking Event
- Driving Networking Event
- Executive & Professional Networking Event
- Business Owners Forum
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event