You may have just decided to start your own agency or perhaps you have recently done so and are wondering where to go next. New, entrepreneurial businesses are at the very centre of a thriving UK economy and starting your own and perhaps your first business will be both tremendously exciting …and challenging.
There is no “one size fits all” template for starting your own business. However, there are a few fundamentals that will be standard to all and TEAM can provide valuable assistance both at the beginning and throughout your journey. In particular, you may wish to explore TEAM Member discounts on certain matters e.g. job boards, before making a commitment you may later regret?
WHY SHOULD I JOIN TEAM?
- TEAM is the largest network of independently owned recruitment and employment businesses in the UK. You will be in the company of hundreds of individuals who have experienced at some stage exactly what you are doing. Who better to listen and learn from?
- Regardless of what sector of the industry you are focusing on you will need a variety of key documents such as; Terms of Business, Scale of Fees, Business and Employment Contracts and many more. Members of TEAM have free access to over 200 documents and our model contracts and agreements are updated annually by a senior employment lawyer.
- Your business will need insurances and TEAM have several insurance providers with specialist recruitment policies at significantly discounted rates for TEAM Members.
- Importantly, in the early days of your new venture you need fee income! TEAM Members have free access to a unique fee sharing portal enabling Members to post vacancies and candidates to seek assistance from other Members for a shared fee. There is often over £1 million of fees available to share every day.
- TEAM has forged a unique relationship with a leading media and advertising agency which in turn has negotiated preferential TEAM discounted rates across a range of the major job boards.
- TEAM have an exclusive partnership arrangement with a job board (www.jobteam.co.uk) allowing Members to post vacancies and access candidates for free.
- TEAM have approximately 100 specially selected suppliers of products and services, anything and everything that you may need to run a successful agency. The majority offer significant or unique discounts to TEAM Members. So, anything you were thinking of buying, leasing or entering into a supply contract for, is available at possibly much lower costs.
- TEAM has created free Helplines from chosen suppliers enabling Members to have an initial discussion on any Legal, Accounting, IT, Social Media and other matters at no cost.
- TEAM have over 70 free networking meetings, both generalist and specialist, held quarterly throughout the UK, enabling Members to meet locally and discuss a wide range of topical matters with your peers and hear views from leading experts. Additionally, we host an annual Members networking conference, open to all.
- If you wished to engage on a “one to one” basis with an individual mentor, TEAM Members have a choice from a number of professional coaches who have “been there...done that” and can assist with more direct and personal advice. Please click here for more details on who can assist you.
Don’t take our word for it…browse the website, check out some of the testimonials, attend one of our meetings as a guest, talk to some existing Members and then contact us direct to help you make your new business the best it can be.
- Service Providers Meeting
- IT & Engineering Networking Event
- Health & Social Care Networking Event
- TEAM Marketing Forum
- Driving Networking Event
- Executive & Professional Networking Event
- TEAM 8th National Networking Conference
- South West & Wales Regional Networking Event
- Sussex Regional Networking Event
- London Regional Networking Event
- East Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Regional Networking Event
- South Midlands Regional Networking Event
- South Central Regional Networking Event
- Midlands Regional Networking Event
- Scotland Regional Networking Event
- Service Providers Meeting
- North West Regional Networking Event
- Business Owners Forum
- Solo Recruiters Meeting