Inside track: You’ll be bringing the web development function in-house, making it not just cheaper but better for the firm & senior management will love you for it!
It’s going to be good
Operating within this entrepreneurial company where extreme sports meets fundraising! They are an inspirational, company enjoying exponential growth and are on a mission to stand-up against cancer! They are have 100K+ engaged fans on social media & you will have every chance to get creative and be involved in a very high visibility product & viral campaigns.
You’re bound to like
The Web Developer role itself which will play a key role in developing and marketing website & social media channels to take the company to the next level. The role is both varied and scope is to build develop and enhance the website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, PHP practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling website
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Are you coming with
• Proven working experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• BS in computer science or a related field.
You will reap
On a perm basis, salary of £20,000 to £40,000 (neg on experience), 25 days holiday, bonus & package TBA.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307- See more at: http://macstaff.co.uk/job/web-developer/#sthash.8CMte7cy.dpuf