Job Title: Warehouse & Engineer Assistant
Salary: £14,000 to £16,000
Sector: Engineering & Technical
Location: Halesowen, West Midlands
Job Type: Full-time Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse & Engineer Assistant to join a successful and rapidly growing company based in Halesowen which deals with providing managed office services to businesses across the UK.
This role would suit somebody who wants to learn and enjoys being out and about. There is also the opportunity to benefit for progression and ongoing training. Our client is a progressive company wthat provides IT services and solutions.
The successful Warehouse & Engineer Assistant will have:
- Clean driving licence
- Previous Experience driving large vans
- Experience in Manual Handling
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to be a good team player
- The ability to work on your own initiativ
- A flexible approach as may be occasional overnight stays
The duties of the Warehouse & Engineer Assistant are:
- Assist in installation and removal of MFD machines at customer sites
- Undertaking toner deliveries to customer sites
- Inputting delivery information on in-house system
- Receiving deliveries
- Assisting the stores personnel in general warehouse duties
Salary: £14,000 - £16,000 dependent on experience
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 5:00pm
Occasional overnight stays - all expenses paid.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Warehouse and Engineer Assistant, Warehouse Operative, Driver and Installation Engineer.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!