Client Relationship Executive - Bury
Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 per annum + £12,000 Comms (up to £36K OTE)
Other: Pension | Private Medical Insurance | Life Insurance | Flexible Benefits |
Due to expansion of the team, we are looking for a new Client Relationship Executive (CRE) to join our dynamic team in Bury, Greater Manchester.
The key objective of the CRE is to create, follow-up and close sales opportunities with Small and Medium businesses across our range of Payroll & HR Solutions.
You will source business by following up inbound enquiries, upselling to existing clients and prospecting against data lists.
● Contacting SMB businesses decision makers to introduce the company and our payroll & HR solutions and create sales opportunities
● Complete detailed fact-find to uncover the needs and business requirements
● Produce detailed proposal with pricing which meets the needs of the business identified within the fact find
● Professionally demonstrate our payroll & HR solutions including the key features and benefits via Webinar and Telephone Conference
● Effectively manage pipeline opportunities through the sales process to secure sales via electronic contracts
● Manage your opportunities and pipeline to deliver to your sales revenue targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
● Use specialised tools, social media and news channels to identify business issues which help position Moorepay product and services to give us a competitive advantage.
● Complete ALL documentation with information obtained or required, fully
● Provide all prospect information when required in an accurate and timely manner.
● Effective utilisation of data and CRM/database to update/record accurate details about clients and prospects.
● Work closely with other departments where required within the company to ensure success in delivering a quality service to our clients.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
● Achieves sales / revenue targets on a monthly basis
● Achieves minimum standards of activity set by CRE Team Leader or Inside Sales Manager
● Completes required training & development objectives within the assigned time frame.
● Effective completion of Salesforce.com and associated sales reports
Skills & Experience required:
● A minimum of 2 years proven B2B sales experience of creating and closing sales opportunities to SMB Businesses
● Evidence of achieving KPI’s and Revenue Targets
● Confident, strong communicator with charisma and gravitas
● Willing and capable of learning and adapting quickly
● Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level - Maths & English essential.