Our Client, a New Zealand owned company with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities located in Dundee, undertakes manufacturing for Global and Local organisations specialising in Animal Health products.
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Technical Manager to join the Technical Services, Manufacturing Science department and be responsible for managing the process technical support activities at the Dundee site, as well as leading the Technical team.
Within this role, key responsibilities will include although not be limited to:
- Providing direction and support on manufacturing standards and practices and influencing technology strategies and decisions
- Leading continuous process improvement by working across site functions and with Clients
- Ensuring products are validated and remain in a constant state of validation throughout their manufacturing life
- Ensuring execution of validation master plans and continuous monitoring of products
- Supporting best practice and robust deviation investigation practices and executing product remediation/resolution of technical issues
- Providing leadership, direction and support across the site functions and the business globally to deliver against internal and Client milestones
- Deputising for Head of TSMS when required
The ideal Technical Manager will:
- Hold demonstrable experience in a technical role in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Have a degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Have relevant experience in a GMP environment
- Be Green belt or equivalent (preferred although not essential)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be proficient in the Microsoft office suite of products
The Technical Manager will have the opportunity to work for a business with strongly embedded company values and receive a competitive package which is negotiable on experience.