Permanent position – Ref: 1169 / 1
Salary: £20k, depending on experience.
We have an exciting opening for a Tax Trainee to join our established client based in Bournemouth, Dorset.
This role would suit someone who is looking to pursue a career towards a Chartered Tax Advisor as it offers excellent training and progression opportunities such as AAT and CTA qualifications.
Within this role, your duties will consist of preparing and filing tax returns, carrying out manual reconciliations or tax liabilities and liaising with clients over the phone and face to face.
The successful candidate will thrive working in a friendly and progressive environment, possess excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, be self motivated, outgoing and resilient, enjoy working to tight deadlines and display a positive approach to work. In addition, applicants will have excellent GCSE’s with a minimum of a Grade B in English and Maths, and A-Levels with at least 300 UCAS points (or equivalent). Previous experience or knowledge in tax is not essential.
Our client offers excellent benefits such as:
* High quality training and development;
* A structured development training plan;
* Excellent opportunities for salary and career progression;
* Option to work paid overtime;
* Access to Senior Management / Partners;
* Contributory pension scheme;
* 20 days annual leave, which increases each year with service up to 25 days, plus bank holidays;
* Life assurance cover;
* Eligibility for the firms profit sharing plan;
* Additional benefits such as childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes.