Corporate Tax Manager
Our client, based in Windsor, is seeking a Corporate Tax Manager looking for career progression within taxation. Professional and progressive, the company is offering a position with wide ranging duties in this newly created role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the compliance requirements of a number of larger sized businesses including the preparation of company tax returns and partnership tax through to R&D claims.
- Assisting UK and international clients with tax affairs and efficiency
- Manage the client relationship, becoming the trusted business advisor
- Managing a compliance portfolio of company tax returns and partnerships
- Assisting with the development of junior and semi-senior staff members, including reviewing tax returns and advice given
- Manage CT compliance to a varied portfolio of clients
- Review CT returns and computations
- Monitoring billing and work in progress
- Assisting Directors on more complex technical assignments
- Assist with the development of new business
- Qualified tax professional - ACA or ACCA - CTA would be advantageous
- At least five years’ experience within a company tax environment
- Solid IT skills
- Methodical, confident, well organised and adaptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong problem solving skills
As Corporate Tax Manager the successful candidate will receive an outstanding Flexible Benefits Package.