- Performs analysis, acquisition, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of computer hardware, operating systems, and software utilities
- Manage the deployment, upgrades, and maintenance of servers, hardware, software
- Maintains software such as utilities, scripts, macros, and subroutines
- Provide system administration of hardware, operating systems, application software, and overall solutions
- Maintain server backup systems and monitor system performance
- Work closely with developers team to achieve high scalability and peformance of webapplication.
- Strong system administration skills on Linux (Ubuntu Server) such as OS patching, OS Hardening, etc.,
- Working Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) services such as EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Security Groups, ELBs, Auto Scaling etc., and strong troubleshooting skills on various AWS Services
- System & Application Administration based on Linux and large scale web based application deployments
- Experience on databases such as MySQL
- Experience on webservers such as Apache2, NGINX
- Knowledge on Networking design
- Strong skills on Python
- Experience on Security related areas such as SSL Certificates, Security monitoring, intrusion prevention, Vulnerability scanning, Penetration testing etc.
- Experience with Configuration Management System like Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Knowledge on RabbitMQ cluster administration would be advantage