|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Salary:||54000 + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Marta Ortigas|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0870 0421430|
|Member Contact||Marta Ortigas|
|Contact Phone Number||07715 905810|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Imagine a job where you’re part of an architectural journey:
Regardless of where you are on your Architecture journey, we would like to offer an opportunity to boost your career.
In the role, you will join our team responsible for the definition of architectural options and solutions to meet business objectives and be accountable for ensuring that the design and development of those solutions are sustainable and fit-for-purpose for business need.
Working with stakeholders from across the organisation, you will collaborate closely with delivery teams in both the definition and realisation of architectural solutions. In your work you will benefit from collaboration with the brightest minds; some of the best experts in the field.
The horizon is broad, you can work on research projects and product innovation, local, national or international programs. This role puts you right at the heart of what the client is about – a digital business with unparalleled expertise in the creation, management and exploitation of geospatial data, providing our customers with the information and insight they need.
The projects you could be involved in:
• Re-engineering our geospatial data capture, storage and product creation systems using Microsoft Azure
• Data analytics using AI and machine learning
• Enabling customer data access via APIs
• Moving our ERP system to Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Creating new managed land services systems
What we’re looking for:
You will be a natural problem solver, a collaborator who relishes the opportunity to apply technology to the delivery of business-focussed solutions.
You will also be somebody who is unafraid to learn and apply new technologies to business situations, but also somebody who is able to take a long-term view, see the bigger picture, and able to balance risk and opportunity.
So, whether you’re building strong relationships with stakeholders or making sure that solutions are aligned to business need and technical direction, you’ll be working to deliver real and demonstrable value to the business.
To be the successful candidate we ask you to demonstrate your track record against the following competencies in your application:
• Experience in the definition and implementation of Solution Architectures
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of delivering solutions using public cloud platforms, in particular Microsoft Azure
• Experience in one or more of the following fields: geospatial data capture; data management and processing; data analytics; AI and machine learning; SaaS-based ERP
• Proven track record of providing technical leadership to, and collaborating with development teams in an agile environment
• Collaborating with and influencing key business and technical stakeholders
• Very good knowledge of industry best practices for architecture, software development processes and lifecycles
• Experience of defining and delivering enterprise-level solutions would also be advantageous
We want you to love what you do. That’s why our benefits package rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
• Salary – Circa £54,000
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive pension
• 37 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave - Plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
• A wide range of additional benefits including free parking, paid volunteer day, sports and social activities
Location: Based at our Headquarters in Southampton
Closing date: Friday 9th August 2019