|Job Title:||Solicitor / Legal Advisor|
|Salary:||27000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Maddie Aoun|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01933 667124|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A solicitors firm are looking to expand their Private Client Team across their offices and have two exciting opportunities available for enthusiastic and experienced Legal Advisers. They are looking for candidates of all levels of experience. They may be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or have equivalent experience. The role will be based at any of their mutliple offices across North Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their career in a growing firm with genuine long-term opportunities for development.
Their busy Private Client team specialises in wills, LPAs, estates, trusts and tax advice. Certain members of the Private Client Team also specialise in charity law and, in conjunction with others, contentious probate.
The candidate will be expected to take an active role in networking and business development and to generate new clients and contacts as well as maintaining current relationships.
- Handle a varied caseload to include LPAs, will instructions and preparation, administration of estates, trusts and tax, whilst providing our clients with high quality advice
- Ensure that all business targets relating to service, quality and productivity are being met
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Sound knowledge of all usual private client areas
- Proven track record of business development and meeting clients face-to-face
- Confident communication skills with clients and potential clients
- Ability to manage own workflows and meet and exceed deadlines and targets
- Whilst not essential, a wider skill base than pure private client issues is desirable
This is an ambitious firm, with high standards of client care. They are also passionate about developing their people and are both Lexcel and Investors in People Silver Award accredited.
The company offers a competitive salary up to £45k depening on post qualified experience and a benefits package – which includes 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per year, career development structure, health plan, staff discounts plus more.
A fully supportive background to Continuous Professional Development is provided within a friendly team environment.