The SOC Specialist role within the ITS Security Services will be responsible for operational performance across the technology and services delivered by the 24*7 Security Operations Centre.
|Job Title:||SOC Specialist|
|Salary:||55000 - 65000|
|Contact Name:||Nichola Alicia Jude|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
This role is to support the 24*7 Security Operations Analysts in ensuring that the company information is protected, in accordance with the needs of the business and according to Information Security principles of availability, integrity and confidentiality.
This role also supports the technical implementation of the Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) toolset and other SOC Toolsets – this is a Project and OnGoing Service Delivery role; the individual will have to demonstrate that they have the ability to self-motivate and to disseminate knowledge to the Security Analysts.
• Excellent knowledge of IT Security best practices.
• Broad infrastructure and technology background including a demonstrable understanding of security operations in mission-critical environments.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Highly effective and creative problem-solving skills.
• Proven experience in operating SIEM systems in business-critical environments.
• In-depth knowledge of security issues inherent in common corporate environments.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and to know when to seek guidance.
• Proven technical ability and experience in Unix/Linux/etc.
• Proven technical ability and experience with Microsoft Windows.
• Proven technical ability with networking systems.
• Experience of mentoring and coaching.
Please contact me for further information.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available