Are you a Site Agent with experience in Civils and water projects? Are you based in Inverness or able to travel to the area? Have you get experience with MS project or Primvera P6?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client are a civils main contractor with an exceptional reputation Nationwide who are seeking to recruit an experienced and effective Site Agent, who will be based in Inverness.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following skills or experience:
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management from a recognised institution at 2:1 or better.
• 6 or more years’ experience including on-site experience.
• Experience on successfully delivered previous projects.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Experience must include Civils and/or Water & Waste Water Treatment
• Experience would be desirable with MS Project and/P6
• Ability to communicate well with clients, subcontractors and in-house staff
• Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
Responsibilities of the role:
• To be involved in all aspects of project works, whilst being supported by the Contracts Manager, Safety Manager, Quality and Environmental Manager and Purchasing Manager.
• Supervise assigned company personnel
• Undertake regular formal inspections of sites and consultants work in accordance with company policy
• Prepare progress reports and technical reports for clients and for internal use
• Keep up to date with industry best practice
In return you will be offered a market leading salary, company vehicle and pension as well as additional benefits.
For more details, please send your details to Andrew.halliday@bcsrecruitment .co.uk or call the office on 01543-629-090.
Bespoke Civils Solutions Ltd is a sector specific recruitment business and recruits blue and white collar personnel to environments such as Highways & Traffic Management, Land Remediation & Preparation, Earthworks, Drainage, Utilities & Infrastructure, Power & Sub Stations, Oil & Gas, Land Fill & Quarries.