|Job Title:||SHEQ Manager|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
SHEQ Manager. Our global plastics client who is looking for a SHEQ Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The SHEQ manager is in charge of the safety, health environment, and quality assurance side of the business,
The role will supervises and coordinates work systems to ensure that the products or services of the company meet the highest quality standards and that the working conditions of the company are favourable and safe.
SHEQ Manager duties include:
- Determines the direction and work priorities (in conjunction with line management) for the continuous improvement of the Factory and Sites SHEQ management programme and systems.
- Advises line management and assists with the implementation of new or existing SHEQ-related legislation, rules and Company standards to include fire prevention, health and safety awareness training, site inspections of Company and contractors sites.
- Completes prevention inspections on a regular basis and ensure records maintained.
- Develops a monthly SHEQ communication for all levels of staff, to include written information, tool box talks and management briefs.
- Full responsibility for Company preparations for regular H&S audits and Quality Assurance
- To assist in retaining all current quality accreditations and work towards the attainment of new quality accreditations both internal and external.
- Provides support and expertise to line management in incident investigation and reporting (including dangerous occurrences and occupational diseases).
- Facilitates all forms of risk assessment e.g. general, manual handling, COSHH, fire prevention and acts as a final authority where a specialist response is required in relation to risk assessments performed by others on site.
SHEQ Manager requirements:
- At least 5 years experience in a SHEQ Management Role in industry with Line Management Experience To Include: Essential- Risk Management, Site inspections and investigations, company preparation for Audits, Compliance and maintenance of relevant standards, Risk Assessment experience , Company standards and programme requirements in order to pass on knowledge and requirements to others.
- Hands on ability to support line management within the organisation and ability to work as part of a tight management team.