If interested in helping please call Lewis on 02039266556
D&A recruitment are currently recruiting for a senior Front-End Web Developer with a focus on Anguar to join a leading tech company based near Bishop Stortford. Fully remote working is an option for this exciting role.
An exciting opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative software development house as a Lead Web Developer, utilising your experience of front-end technologies with a focus on Angular 10. It would be useful if you have some understanding of Micro Services, as we are midway through a transition to the Azure Micro-Services platform.
You will also need to be forward thinking, progressive and willing to adopt the very latest technologies, as and when they emerge. This is reflected in everything we do as we plan for the road ahead, and continue to lead the way technically for the industries we work in.
The skills you should have are as follows:
- Experience with RESTful services
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Familiar with testing frameworks such as Jasmine
- Broad knowledge of the web platform (HTTP, web performance, web security, frameworks)
- Experience with build tools (Grunt, Bower, Webpack, etc)
- Experience with version control (Git)
Our client is a fast-growing Technology Solutions provider, with clients all over the UK, who offer a wide range of professional Managed IT & Communication services. Alongside this, the software development arm of this growing business offers a range of SAAS based software applications to support the needs of their clients.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £55,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Can be fully remote working
- Pension plan
- Keep fit and healthy with Gym or Squash club membership
- Private Health insurance
- 29 days holiday
- Virtual social calendar of events