Location: Manchester, or fully remote. If working remote, you will be expected to travel to the office at least once a month.
This design agency, based in Manchester is looking for a Senior UI Designer to take charge across their client portfolio.
You'll be working on both mobile and web apps, designing and collaborating with a team. You'll also need to work on writing winning proposals and producing concept designs.
They are looking for someone with a high level of experience in UX and UI, with a real passion for improving conversion rates for users.
• UI and UX design experience - across both mobile and web, especially with complex user journeys
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
• Experience in Figma, Balsamiq, Zeplin or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of CRO, Multi Variant Testing and understanding analytics
• Problem-solving skills - using basic sketches, interactive prototypes and more
• Front End development understanding – with customer portal experience
• A true passion for everything design, researching and learning for sharing with the team
• Great design skills - icons, logos, illustration, branding, typography, photo retouching
• Strong portfolio showcasing your skills - it is essential that it shows strong UI, Typography, Logo and Website Design skills, no 'boxy' or 'template' looking pieces
• Excellent people skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click 'Apply' now, or give Wayne a call for an informal chat on 01329 565036.