My client is a Test Instruments, Research and Consultancy Organisation providing specialist services in Construction and Building services. This particular role is within the Instrument Solutions Department.
The successful candidate will assist the Calibration Manager to maintain and develop hardware and software systems in use, as well as assist the Quality Manager in ensuring continued conformity with both quality and technical procedures.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work to tight schedules unsupervised.
- Quality system experience in ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 is an essential requirement.
- Previous UKAS laboratory signatory is essential requirement.
- Self Confidence.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of propriety software packages such as LabView, Matlab, IndySoft, Microssoft Excel and Word.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to play an active part in a small team.
- Methodical with a practical ability and approach to construction activities.
National qualification: HNC/HND in Engineering, Electrical, Instrumentation or
Environmental related subject is desirable.
- ISO 17025
- ISO 9001
- Software Packaging: LabView, Matlab, IndySoft, Microsoft Excel, Word,