PERMANENT POSITION - Ref: 318 / 5
Senior Systems Analyst
Up to £40k p/a
Our client is a fast growing and well respected out-sourcing, Consultancy and Cloud Service Provider based in Bournemouth, and we are looking for a motivated and driven Senior Systems Analyst to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will enjoy working within a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will provide support to a multitude of client and internal cloud platform, driving forward new initiatives and provide escalation support to the systems support team. You will proactively monitor and maintain environments as well as resolving infrastructure related incidents and requests.
This is a varied role and will include a variety of technical responsibilities such as:
* Availability of clients and data centre infrastructures;
* Escalation of Client & Internal Service Requests;
* Infrastructure and network support and maintenance;
* Maintenance and support of storage devices and virtualisation;
* Documentation of client and internal systems;
* Utilise internal Service Management systems.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 3 years experience working in 3rd Line Technical Support role;
* Have at least 3 years experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server Systems;
* Have at least 3 years experience working with VMware vSphere environments;
* Have at least 3 years experience networking skills: routing, switching, firewalls, WAN, LANs;
* Full UK drivers licence and own car to attend client sites.
Beneficial skills and qualifications are:
* Microsoft MCSE;
* VMWare VCP;
* Microsoft HyperV;
* Veeam Availability Suite;
* Citrix XenApp/Microsoft Remote Desktop services;
* Experience of database technologies such as MS SQL, MySQL or Oracle;
* Experience of scripting in a Windows environment such as PowerShell and VBScript;
* Network Security Solutions / Support - AV, 2-Factor Auth, Encryption;
* LINUX / UNIX systems administration.;
As a valued employee, you will be rewarded with the following company benefits:
* A competitive salary of up to £40k, depending on experience;
* Excellent progression opportunities;
* A contributory pension scheme;
* Private medical care;
* Additional employee perks such as high street, restaurants and travel discounts.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, apply now as interviews are currently taking place.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 and guidelines given by the REC, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations as laid out by the REC to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.