|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary:||44000 - 55000|
|Contact Name:||Traci Thompson|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01926 424 111|
|Member Contact||Sian Daffern|
|Contact Phone Number||01926 424111|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
The purpose of this role is to develop bespoke web applications and services for the company to provide automated online financial advice.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation of innovative world-class, web applications built on excellent architectural design.
- Organising and prioritising development work within an Agile team environment.
- Providing guidance on best-practice to ensure software quality, security and integrity without compromising agility and innovation.
- Building and integrating standalone service-oriented (SOA) components.
- Shared ownership for team status board.
- Code/peer review of colleagues' development work.
- Adhere to all Information Security policies and procedures.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrate the company’s core values (PEAR).
- Considerable knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Considerable knowledge of Node.js, Go, Scala, other modern languages.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Considerable experience in a relevant software language.
- Proven experience in Continuous Delivery and Software Testing within a commercial environment.
- Portfolio of live sites and/or open source projects.
- Git Workflow.
- JSON/REST APIs.
- Driven and passionate about software engineering excellence.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Proactive, innovative, resilient and energetic.
- Constantly seeking new learning/ self-development opportunities.
- Ability to represent the company at all times (telephone, digital or face-to-face communication).
- Adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Builds strong collaborative relationships.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-moving business which is developing rapidly.
- Conscientious and tenacious.
- Total trustworthiness essential.
- Highly organised, methodical, meticulous and disciplined.
- Takes ownership.