Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and Senior SEM Manager to help drive their online acquisition to the next level.
Based in the heart of Notting Hill you will be part of a creative and high growth business with a track record of building success on the back of data-driven decision making and a great product.
Responsible for the SEM strategy and execution, you’ll have overall accountability for cost-per-acquisition and budget utilisation. You’ll be responsible for rolling out paid-search into European markets as well as ensuring the UK account hits all agreed targets.
· Solid SEM background and at least 5 years’ experience within paid-search environment
· Experience of running paid-search across both UK and European markets
· Ability to demonstrate manual bid management techniques as well as experience of using automated tools (Kenshoo, Marin etc)
· Must be Google Adword Certified (GAC) and experience of Google Analytics IQ is also preferred
· Prior experience of managing large budgets in a target driven environment
· Sound knowledge of the latest SEO techniques (onsite and offsite)
· Able to optimise for mobile and tablet devices based on advances in Google Ad Word functionality
· Highly numerate, a passion for analytics and a keen interest in using data to drive the decision making process
· Previous experience of managing agency and in-house teams
· Strong Excel, analytic and problem solving skills