My client is seeking a Senior QA Performance Engineer to work closely with an innovative and global Quality Assurance team in a Scrum Agile software development environment and will be expected to engage mainly in performance testing activities. This role will be part of a global team, so you will interact with team mates in various parts of Europe, Asia, and America.
The role will work closely with development, product management and various scrum teams throughout the software life cycle process by providing feedback and recommendations based on the results.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, who will create SLA to define performance requirements.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Implement defined performance, stress and load testing roadmap and strategy.
- Collaborate with scrum teams to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Generate test summary reports for review by the product team members.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Conduct job trainings and provide assistance to Test Engineers across the companies QA teams as needed.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
- Develop and manage automated test scenarios.
- Collaborate with DevOPS group to develop and manage the test environments.
- Provide support to the architecture team.
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of proven commercial software application and performance testing experience within a robust enterprise product suite.
- Comfortable with Agile Lifecycle Management stacks such as Jira, Jenkins, SVN, Git.
- Ideal candidate will have experience integrating performance, stress and load automated test in a CI/CD environment.
- Experience with AWS or similar.
- Experience with latest Open Source Cloud Technologies (eg. Docker)
- Experience with JMeter or similar testing tools.
- Experience with a defect management system, ideally Jira.
- Ability to quickly comprehend product lines and technologies behind the applications.
- Independent, highly-motivated self-learner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience with BlazeMeter
- Experience with Performance Monitoring
My client offers a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers.