This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Senior Payroll Specialist to join a global HR services provider based in Farnborough, Hampshire that is committed to delivering excellence to customers worldwide.
This role would suit a Senior Payroll Specialist who is looking to join a global player to further their career in a vibrant, growing organisation.
Applicants should have experience in payroll service provision, along with all aspects of payroll and pension legislation.
There is the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary plus pension, with a flexible benefits package tailored to your personal needs.
Essential requirements: The successful Senior Payroll Specialist will have:
- Experience in payroll service provision
- Extensive experience in all levels of Payroll and Pension legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Previous experience of working in an outsourced environment would be an advantage
- CPP Diploma (desirable)
- Experience of client face-to-face meetings
- The ability to review and document processes, deliver training and presentation is desirable.
The duties of the Senior Payroll Specialist are:
- Responsibility for your clients ensuring excellent service at all times
- To be a dedicated point of contact for your clients
- Providing clients and colleagues with support on payroll and payroll system issues
- To be a 'go to’ subject matter expert for specific payroll advice and guidance
- To mentor, coach and develop colleagues
- To deliver excellent service to internal and external clients
- Complete clients' payroll instructions in the appropriate priority order
- Conduct account client reviews in person, either on site or at client’s premises.
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Free car parking, 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) plus 3 days for Christmas shutdown. Pension, Life Assurance and Private Healthcare as standard. Flexible benefits package tailored to your personal needs.
Hours of Work: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm.