Senior Online Content Manager
Location: Zurich, on-site within client’s office
Languages: German and English
Overview of Role
The Senior Online Content Manager will have a broad range of digital marketing experience and will bring a fresh impetus to an already successful pharmaceutical company. This is a hands-on, fully integrated marketing role and the successful candidate will be responsible for both the development and delivery of our client’s digital marketing and social strategy.
Online content management
• Define content strategy and KPIs
• Content management of existing websites – ensure content and services are accurate, consistent, customer friendly and relevant to priorities in collaboration with the Editorial Board. The successful candidate will need to work with the development team to make the necessary changes.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to understand website improvement opportunities, define priorities and create implementation plans. A strong relationship with partners will need to be maintained to avoid downtime.
• Manage the improvement of the website based on KPIs and closed customer feedback loop model.
• Troubleshoot the site e.g. regarding content, links, order flows, registration flows and transaction logs.
• SEO - generation of inbound traffic.
• Set-up and manage social media accounts.
• Define social media strategy and KPIs.
• Drive, own and publish relevant, original, high-quality and engaging content.
• Lead the social media execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Forge and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including social media platforms, third party agencies and marketing/commercial divisions.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for monitoring analytics and trends across multiple platforms and will use these insights to drive continual improvement. They will also be expected to keep abreast of consumer trends and emerging tools and technologies to ensure the site and its products are mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A specialist in digital content and social media with proven experience in strategy development and delivery
• Knowledge of healthcare/pharmaceutical industry helpful, but not required
• Strong experience with a range of search, content and keyword research tools such as Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, MOZ, Google Search Console etc.
• Experience in user experience and digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics
• Ability to work effectively with global, virtual stakeholders as well as with local cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of paid media desirable
• Excellent project and content management experience
• Understanding of the web project lifecycle is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills, both oral and written
• High energy level, self-motivated, and demonstrates initiative
• Ability to identify innovative ways to manage and implement projects within established timeframes
• Knowledge of principles of closed loop marketing
• Acts decisively
• Seizes accountability
• Leads change
• Demonstrates business acumen
• Holds people accountable
- Digital Director (UK)