|Job Title:||Senior NPD Technologist/Manager|
|Salary:||29000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Laura Snell|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01159 214 807|
|Member Contact||Laura Snell|
|Contact Phone Number|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Senior New Product Development Technologist / Manager – Food Industry
Our Client a UK leader in innovative snacking, have an exciting opportunity to join their team. We are currently seeking a passionate and creative Senior New Product Development Technologist / Manager with strong drive and determination, this role offers a rewarding salary of up to £40,000pa. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an exciting and expanding business based in Essex.
- To provide market leading NPD solutions and direction to the business.
- To provide technical support to customers in relation to food safety, legislation and product quality.
- To identify cost saving opportunities through continued technical understanding.
- Managing development from concept to launch
- Building strong relationships with key retailers
- Ability to Manage multiple products
- A passion and understanding of quality products
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- A vast amount of food experience in either a retailer or manufacturer
- Educated to degree level in either Food Science, Marketing or Business
- Proven track record of effective NPD innovation of food products
- Identifying of improvements to maximise sales
- Solid food knowledge including raw materials
- Effective understanding of the marketplace
- Innovation and creation of new products
- Strong motivator with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Be comfortable and effective as a customer facing contact
- Customer liaison skills
- A background in Snacking or Confectionary is desirable
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior New Product Development Technologist / Manager with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful expanding business.
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £40,000 dependent on experience.