Senior Manager Forensic Investigations
Our client a large international organization involved us to search for a high caliber Senior Manager for their Forensic investigations department at their offices in Zurich.
The candidate we are looking for will be a senior member of a highly successful, collaborative and multidisciplinary team comprising of accounting, fraud and financial crime experts, IT engineers and legal advisors;
- Relevant University Degree, with excellent academic
credentials and business focus.
- CPA, CFA, CFE, MBA or other equivalent designation (completed or in
progress) is a plus;
- 8+ years of professional experience in investigations, forensic accounting,
compliance/AML, or litigation services in a professional services firm or in the financial services industry;
- Demonstrate a proven technical excellence in order to manage and execute
complex forensic projects such as accounting and fraud investigations,
regulatory enquiries and complex business litigation matters:
- Understanding of forensic tools and technologies, their purpose and
functionality, and hands on experience in order to analyze, review,
investigate and report;
- Understanding of forensic approaches and methodologies in order to devise
and execute solutions;
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management, balance multiple projects and other responsibilities through effective planning, time
management, delegation and supervision control
- Prior knowledge and existing relationships in the Swiss market are a big plus;
- The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be
willing to travel when required and have a very good command of English and German/French. Any other additional language would be an advantage.