|Job Title:||Senior infrastructure engineer|
|Salary:||35000 - 38000|
|Contact Name:||David Shingler|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07789 910748|
|Member Contact||David Shingler|
|Contact Phone Number||07789 910748|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
We are looking for a senior Infrastructure Engineer to take full responsibility for Site Provisioning, installation and activation + any associated troubleshooting.
You will also be responsible for the Infrastructure analysis, review and remediation.
The successful candidate will be able to build and maintain relationships specifically with Project managers, field engineers and the helpdesk in order to Agree deliverables, provide guidance & resolve any incidents
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for:
· Taking a leading role on projects
· Acting as a technical authority on projects and ensuring successful delivery
· Utilising extensive technical skills to ensure client satisfaction and project delivery to time, budget and scope
· Communicating issues and reporting on progress through project lifecycle
· Acting as senior escalation point for BAU issues where relevant
· Representing the organisation with clients up to a senior level, ensuring outstanding customer service throughout all interactions
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will possess;
· Minimum 3 years experience in a 3rd line infrastructure & projects focused role
· Managed Service Provider experience is essential
· Ability and willingness to travel as the role requires
· Expert level knowledge of Microsoft environments - Windows Server, O365, Hyper-V etc.
· Azure knowledge would be highly desirable
· Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
If you are a Self-starter able to liaise with key stakeholders at all levels throughout the business and have a high level of written and verbal communication skills then we want to hear from you asap.
Problem solving and the ability to produce clear and concise documentation are paramount for this role.
(Minimum CCNP level preferred, experience of Wireless technologies, must be Multi-Vendor inclusive of Cisco, CommScope (Ruckus), Juniper, Nokia, Aruba, 5-10 years’ experience)