PERMANENT POSITION - Ref: 318 / 5
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
Our client is a fast growing and well respected out-sourcing, Consultancy and Cloud Service Provider based in Bournemouth, and we are looking for a motivated and driven Senior Infrastructure Consultant to join their expanding team.
This is a varied role and will include a variety of technical responsibilities such as:
* Ability of clients and data centre infrastructures;
* Escalation of support service requests;
* Infrastructure and network support;
* Maintenance of infrastructure and network;
* Maintenance and support of storage devices and virtualiation;
* Creation of infrastructure policies;
* Technical solution design.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 3 years experience working in 3rd Line Technical Support role;
* Have at least 3 years experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server Systems;
* Have at least 3 years experience working with VMware vSphere environments;
* Have at least 3 years experience supporting Mircrosoft Exchange systems;
* Experience running projects;
* Be confident with Windows Server 2003 - 2012R2, VMware vSphere 5, SAN Design, build and configuration, Cisco networking and Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013;
* Hold a IT related degree or equivalent.
As a valued employee, you will be rewarded with the following company benefits:
* A competitive salary of £45k, depending on experience;
* A company laptop and phone;
* A contributory pension scheme;
* Private medical care;
* Excellent progression opportunities;
* Additional employee perks such as high street, restaurants and travel discounts.