Our client based in Blisworth is looking for a full time Technical Claims Handler (TCH) to join their team. Ideally they are looking for a mid level handler with motor, road traffic and personal injury experience although law graduates or candidates with legal background and/or insurance backgrounds welcome. The primary role will be handling your own pre litigated caseload of claims by third parties for their personal injury, motor and property losses.
Duties include (list not exhaustive):-
- Assessing liability and setting and maintaining reserves in accordance with client service level agreements and client "key performance indicators".
- Telephone correspondence negotiations with third parties, third part insurers and third party representatives to agree settlement in the quickest possible time.
- Working on and with the online "RaPID Claim Settlement Portal".
- Instructing and liaising with client panel solicitors on litigated claims.
- Handling the higher value/complex/client sensitive third part motor claims.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years third party claims handling in a legal/insurance/claims management environment to include third party personal injury claims. Credit hire and/or fraud experience is also required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is fast growing and specialises only in corporate liability claims.