|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst - Bloomberg AIM|
|Salary:||85000 - 100000|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Blockley|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||+44 (0)7483 826946|
|Member Contact||Kyle Blockley|
|Contact Phone Number||07483 826946|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Senior BA role working for one of the worlds leading Fund Managers.
As a Senior Business Analyst (> 7 years experience) in our front office tech team you will liaise with portfolio managers, traders and their support staff to evolve our trading practices, develop new tech platforms, and troubleshoot problems in real time.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: BLOOMBERG AIM AND SQL,
- Work with business users to develop plans for process automation, and transform those ideas into technical specs.
- Liaise with internal development team and vendors to address the enhancement requests approved
- Perform testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify that the client’s needs are met. Perform post-production release validation testing on any new enhancements or bug fixes
- Support users on Trading and Middle office applications
- Resolve tactical emergencies employing your Excel and SQL skills, produce correct and meaningful data to traders and portfolio managers under time pressure, when needed.
- Create Training and Reference materials and Release Notes as needed
- Travelling (mainly to Munich) may be required once a month.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Work independently and elicit requirements
- Make well-informed, targeted and timely decisions while demonstrating sound and accurate judgment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Should have strong desire to continuously learn and grow professionally
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math or Business/Finance.
- > 7 years proven experience in financial technology Project Management / Business Analysis leading technology related efforts
- Understanding of fixed income and equity trading processes and related financial products and concepts is essential
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
- MifidII exposure is preferable
- Order Management systems (Bloomberg preferred) and Electronic Trading Platforms
- SQL and database (Oracle)
- Excellent Excel
- Scripting (Python)/VBA or programming experience as nice to have.