Senior Accounts Audit - Eastleigh - Up to £35,000
This is a superb opportunity to join a corporate accountancy practice offering a competitive salary and a superb benefits package to include Pension,, Life Assurance, Private Medial, Discretionary bonus, Free on site parking, flexible working day and an employee discount scheme.
The role of Senior Accounts Audit
You will have a minimum entry level of AAT and have at least six years expereince and come from a semi-senior position.
- Maintain good client relationships
- Control and take ownership of audits and accounts preparation work for clients assigned
- Keeping abreast with accounting changes by professional reading and research
- Optimisation of the billing and profitability potential of the audit/accounts assignments
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and monitor the progress
- Offering assistance to the Directors and Managers
- Planning, review and finalisation of Audits/Accounts Preparation assignments
- Preparation, approval and monitoring of budgets
- Considered review of junior work
- Finalisation of financial statements and presentation of files to directors for review
- Supervise and coach semi-seniors and assistants
- Contributing to initiatives for developing new business
This is a superb opportunity to join a corporate business as Senior Accounts Audit who invest in their staff and offer a superb benefits package.