Senior Account Manager – (Client Services and Account Management)
Location: London or Brighton
Salary: 30K – 40K + (OTE 15K) + excellent benefits
Our client is one of the world’s largest providers of employment screening services. They specialise in assisting organisations of all sizes and locations manage recruitment risk and make informed decisions. By providing an easy-to-use, streamlined solutions our client can help their customers solve even the toughest screening challenges and assist organisations work smarter.
As the Client Services Account Manager you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing new and existing client relationships whilst ensuring client retention and growth of revenue. To facilitate the On-boarding Process for new clients by working with key stakeholders across the business, such as Operations, Sales, IT and Implementation
- Building and maintaining a good client relationship through face to face meetings with you accounts
- Getting to know your clients business in order to identify opportunities where you will be able to upsell and increase revenue
- To compile reports on SLA statistics, communicating findings to the Management Team
- Work closely with the Client Service Team to ensure seamless delivery of service.
- To support Senior Management with ad-hoc client relation projects both strategic and operational. These projects will include Domestic and International elements
- To identify and deliver efficiencies in current products and services and project manage changes to your clients.
To attend regular face to face client meetings to review service levels, manage complaints and to identify improvements, increased revenue opportunities
- To contribute to client meetings and ensure that agreed actions are carried out and documented
- To facilitate client expectations by working closely with Sales, Service Delivery, IT & Client Implementation teams to ensure seamless On-Boarding
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven account management gain within outsourced services to HR (recruitment, payroll, employees benefits, HR/Recruitment software solutions)
- Ideally good knowledge of the financial sector
- Understanding of KPI’s and SLA’s
- Commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Confident and engaging presentation skills