Our client an international organization involved us to search for a SAP BASIS Administrator for their offices in Switzerland.
We are looking for an experienced SAP BASIS Administrator to join our SAP BASIS team, which maintains the centralized SAP system hosted in Switzerland and supports our Global SAP Customer Competence Centre. The position requires excellent knowledge of the entire SAP technology stack as well as experience with working in a global environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Installation and administration of SAP modules – SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP PI/PO, HCM
- Expertise on SAP Solution Manager and SAP Java components
- Management of SAP technical releases and implementation of SAP support packages and EHP Upgrades
- Monitoring and maintenance of servers, operating systems, databases and middleware required for SAP
- Ownership and maintenance of technical SAP system landscape strategy
- Management of SAP transport requests/deployments, System Refresh
- Monitoring of SAP systems performance
- Maintenance of SAP Authorizations
- Maintain standard Operational and technical documents
- Excellent knowledge and in minimum five years of practical and verifiable experience with SAP BASIS administration, ideally within a global landscape, including ECC, PI/PO, BW and HANA
- Significant experience in SAP architecture, managing a complex technical SAP landscape and high availability configurations
- Good knowledge of SAP security including operational aspects such as user profile maintenance
- Solid and broad experience in operating systems – Windows and Linux.
- Good knowledge on virtualization
- Experience with Databases – Oracle, HANA
- SAP BASIS technical and HANA certification
The ideal candidate is...
- A strong team player, willing to share SAP know-how
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and with a proactive work attitude
- An effective communicator
- Passionate about SAP and interested in new technologies
- SAP Basis and Hana certification
- 5 SAP Administrator