Job title-Salesforce Lightning Developer
Client-Global Financial Services Group
Job Type-Permanent Role
Salary-£50-£60K plus benefits
This role will involve a Salesforce Lightning Developer/ Architect joining the global team to take responsibility for the build-out of Salesforce across the Investment banking division. This entails implementing regional and global requirements from the business, using best practices to increase adoption, integrate with various third party platforms and internal platforms to deliver a unified client ecosystem for the firm. The role will involve working closely with senior management and in partnership with various teams across all regions and divisions including Sales, Research, Technology, Compliance, Legal and Corporate functions.
As such it provides an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of the evolution of the Capital Markets industry and a fantastic platform to network throughout all aspects of both company and the external world of Fintech.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
* Experience of Salesforce Lightning (Particularly in Financial Institutions)
* Experience with database including SQL and SOQL
* Knowledge of DevOps best practices (Version Control, CICD tools, Salesforce DX etc.)
* Salesforce Certified Certifications (Administrator, Platform Developer 2, Sales Cloud)
* Good written and verbal communication
* Experience in integrating Salesforce with 3rd party vendors, API integration, RESTful services
* Experience in building applications using C#.NET or other object oriented programming languages
* Experience with the full development life cycle, including Agile methodologies
* Reports, Dashboard, Workflows experience