A successful, growing company operating in the communications sector needs a Sales Operations Manager as a result of an internal promotion to play a crucial role in making sure the team is firing on all cylinders.
This role is a vital part of any successful sales team, the sales directors right hand, and as such you will tackle much of the heavy lifting in the CRM system continuously optimising processes to make lives easier for the sales force, giving them more time to focus on what they do best – sell!
As Sales Operations Manager, some of your duties will be to:
- Help set strategy for the Sales team, desk and filed based.
- Develop the scripts and tactics allowing the team to effectively negotiate.
- Manage the communication flow across the business with regard to wins, losses, and supply chain issues.
- Be on top of the numbers – analysing results and monitoring forecasts
- Support the Sales Director and drive performance by being a great leader.
- Co-ordinate with partners on joint projects
- Co-ordinate public sector bids
- Establish a robust process to handle quotes and renewals
The successful candidate will have:
- Held a similar position in a fast-paced tech SME.
- Deep experience of telecoms or technology
- Have managed customers at senior level
- Understanding of the flex approach required to manage Channel and direct customers
- Experience of major contract bid negotiation
- Displayed tenacity
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Communication skills to ensure smooth running even when working at fast pace.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent, ideally in Business or Marketing.
- To have completed strategic sales training courses.
- Formal sales training
- Understanding of working within a secure or regulated environment an advantage.
In return, you will receive a salary of around £70,000 plus, substantial bonus opportunities, private medical insurance, life assurance, 25 days holiday, pension and reward and recognition incentives.