Great opportunity to manage a growing in and outbound call centre team. Priority being on the quality of call handling and response, given the high ticket value of the client’s product.
Rapidly growing business under new ownership and leadership, with a great and expanding product range.
You will provide hands on team leadership and shape the strategic direction of services in conjunction with the CEO and Sales Director.
Applicants must have experience of leading and developing a team, through individual coaching, in a contact centre environment. Current team comprises 8/10 made up of call handlers and administrators dealing with inbound sales enquiries resulting from lead generation and addressing service issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a customer focused team
- Maintaining call response KPIs and disciplines at the highest possible level
- Oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives across the team
- People Management
- Client engagement
- Staff Training and development
- Attending regular management meetings
- Review and report on team performance
Applicants should have:
• Prior experience of managing a team in a busy SLA/KPI focused environment
• Strong leadership skills
• A proven track record of developing strong client relationships
Salary: £35k - £40k, bonus, benefits
Location: East Midlands