|Job Title:||Sales lead researcher|
|Salary:||22000 - 30000|
|REF:||Sales lead researcher|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sanders|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01276 20444|
|Member Contact||Natalie Sanders|
|Contact Phone Number||01276 20444|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Sales lead Researcher
£22k to £28k + outstanding benefits (£ dependent upon experience)
An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and fast paced ‘creative and commercial interiors design’ organisation, based in exceptional offices with free onsite parking, and genuine progression opportunities.
Working in support of the business development and marketing teams, you will be tasked with sales support data collection; researching prospective clients in order to provide new and validate existing information on our established CRM database. This is not a telesales role but you will be expected to have a confident telephone manner - you are our data gatherer!
- Utilising available assets (to include but not be limited to the internet, social media, LinkedIn etc.) to research additional information on markets, business sectors and target opportunities to enable us to be in pole position for tendering for future opportunities
- Find out information about prospective clients (by phone, online, social media etc), source the names of key ‘decision makers’, clarify and confirm addresses, contacts, email and phone numbers.
- Confirm the accuracy of the data we have on file
- Keep the CRM system up to date with market and lead information, appointments made by the sales team, and feedback/ next steps after appointments have taken place
- High attention to detail, organised and practical approach to research
- Previous CRM database experience
- Passion for information gathering, an enquiring mind and desire to complete each ‘puzzle’
- An outgoing personality
- This role would suit someone with relevant business research or CRM experience
About the Benefits
We offer 30 days leave inclusive of bank and statutory holidays, increasing with service, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection and additional company group employee incentive schemes.