Sales Executive (Commercial)
Stratford-upon-Avon • £20-26,000 per annum DOE plus uncapped bonus • Permanent • 5 days per week - 09:00 - 17:00 hours
Our client, a family run business based in Stratford Upon Avon, are a progressive and dynamic business and have clients thoughout the country covering all lines of insurance business.
They are looking for a Commercial Sales Executive who is focused on sales and progression within an expanding company.
As an Sales Executive your main responsibilities will be to:
- Achieve new business and build successful client relationships
- Monitor insurance performance on behalf of clients
- Managing and enhancing relationships with internal and external brokers
- Identify a clear picture of the potential customer's needs as well as an understanding of their budget and timescales.
- Utilise the business’ existing network of clients and conduct research in order to generate potential new sales leads.
- Maintaining database with prospective client information and sales activity.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Internal Sales Manager role:
- Must have previous experience working as a Sales Executive in Insurance
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must be able to understand the need for compliant methods of working
- Must be able to work as part of a team
What’s on Offer?
As a Sales Executive you will receive;
- An annual salary of £20-26,000 per annum DOE
- Uncapped Bonus
- Full time hours of 9-5
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday
Apply for this role
To apply for this Sales Executive role please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference - NM-1639