Permanent Position - Ref: 1189 / 7
Up to £25k p/a, £30k OTE
Due to expansion, our Christchurch based client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join their busy sales team.
The successful person will be responsible for driving profitable sales and customer development in order to further develop and maintain long term client relationships.
Key aspects of the role are:
* Develop an effective sales plan;
* Identify and initiate new prospective clients, main agency, including PR, creative and sales promotion agencies;
* Secure business from new and existing clients;
* Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors to secure new business;
* Having call control to maximise sales conversions;
* Generate leads from the Internet or CRM System;
* Liaise with all relevant departments such as the Marketing and Technical team to provide sales collateral for new business pitches;
* Follow up on quotations not taken up and deal with incoming bookings from new and existing clients;
* Maintain existing client relationships;
* Accurately update the CRM with all sales activity;
* Achieve monthly targets set;
* To prepare quarterly forecast.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in B2B field sales, within the advertising sector would be advantageous;
* Have strong sales and negotiation skills, with the ability to build long and trusting client relationships;
* Have a proven track record of achieving sales targets;
* Have strong IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and Powerpoint are essential;
* Be educated to a minimum standard of Grade C in GCSE English and Math.
Company benefits are:
* Competitive annual salary of between £20k and £25k, depending on experience;
* A realistic on target earnings of £30k;
* Excellent progression opportunities as the business continues to grow;
* Standard working hours of Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Fridays;
* Free on-site parking;
* Regular social events;
* 28 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays.
Interviews are now taking place, to be considered apply now.