Due to the expansion of the sales team within the region and to support its continued success, an opportunity has been created for a Sales Executive reporting directly to the Sales Director. We are looking for graduate level candidates who are determined to have a highly successful career in sales and want to be part of our ambitious growth plans.
Area Sales Executive (ASE)
The role of the Sales Executive is to support the sales team in delivering best in class sales performance and support increased coverage across the region, finding opportunities through research, personal contact, including a telesales approach. Alongside this, you will focus on added value services such as: material handling solutions, intralogistics, service contracts, training, ancillary and equipment sales. Longer term the focus will be on driving business marketing incentives and supporting sales managers in the field whilst acquiring and developing the skillset required to take on increased sales responsibility in due course.
To deliver in the role effectively you need to actively promote all products in a professional manner to our customers and prospective customers. To do this you must;
- •Achieve set objectives and targets
- •Support all internal departments including marketing, service and rental to maintain and grow our total business
- •Record all personal and customer activity on the company CRM to help us fully understand our market.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
- Work through the prospecting strategy which has been agreed with the line manager to create and deliver a weekly prospecting plan to include, who, when, where, what and how to gain access. Ensure plans Include different methods such as social media, calling and email follow up
- Effectively update the CRM system at every customer contact point
- Strive to ensure continuity of contact with prospects and customers, providing clear escalation paths for customers who wish to give feedback at a local management level.
- Visit and participate in events to build market awareness.
- Support others in an array of activities to ensure campaign success.
- Learn how to negotiate and how to identify the main features and benefits for a negotiation.
- Learn how to create and deliver presentations in a style that will inform and influence a customer’s decision.
- Learn and understand how we forecast and be able to implement the prospect ratio of calls to appointments to sales.
- Support colleagues to prepare for sales meetings and calls.
- Undertake other sales analysis as requested by colleagues.
- Participate in all relevant training events to ensure continuous professional improvement.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good level of numeracy. Immaculate professional and personal presentation. Ability to quickly establish rapport and build positive working relationships. Ambitious, self-motivated, tenacious and resilient. Confident, enthusiastic and energetic. Conscientious and reliable with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Honest and ethical.