Customer Onboarding & Customer Success Specialist – Software industry
(London office but with travel to customers around the country so location flexible)
Our client is a rapidly growing international software business with market leading cloud based solutions. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and customer-focused Onboarding and Account Management Manager to join their growing customer service team. This is a rare opportunity to join a business with such ambitious plans and which offers enormous potential for you to grow your career with it.
About the role
This exceptional “Customer Success” Specialist role will be based from a Central London office but with scope to work from home as well. You will also be travelling to customer sites, working with customers during the onboarding process and beyond into account management and support.
- Manage the entire onboarding process for new customers, beginning to end – from sales handover to configuration to training, ensuring customers rollout the platform as quickly as possible.
- Provide world-class service to the largest and the smallest construction companies in Europe.
- Deliver confident training sessions which educate and enable new users, illustrating the benefits of the software, effectively communicating value to customers and instilling confidence and belief in the product
- Enhance current processes in the onboarding and account management areas of the business.
- Nurture client towards a successful implementation using intimate knowledge of both the industry and the product.
- Go over and above to ensure customers are comfortable using the software by delivering training and catchup sessions, instruct/guide the customer through tasks, both onsite & online.
- Bring your own personality to develop rapport and meaningful relationships with customers, building connections and gaining trust.
- Use reporting and analytics to provide insights into account growth, taking responsibility of their performance and meeting revenue targets.
- Collect product feedback from customers and share it with the relevant teams, managing communication of the request through to completion and communicating product changes to the customer.
- Be proactive. Stay ahead of the curve in the construction sector and each customer, striving to meet the needs of the customer and the industry and remain the market leader.
- Manage customer expectations aligned with the business processes and protocols
- Resolve time sensitive and high-pressure queries
- Take responsibility, initiative and coordinate internally to ensure support is always covered.
What will you bring to the team?
- You will have an owner mindset, with an ability and inclination to be hands on in all aspects of the role.
- Capacity to understand a client’s business wants and needs.
- Ability to juggle priorities and thrive under pressure.
- Strong presentation, organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent time management.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experienced in working across various teams (sales, marketing, support, etc).
Hard skills and experience
- 3+ years of onboarding experience, account management or involvement in customer success programmes.
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS platform environment.
- Experience with HubSpot desirable.
- Experience in construction sector desirable.
This really is an exceptional opportunity to join a high growth, vibrant business with exciting growth plans and a market leading product.