RF Sales Manager / Engineer – Electronics
- Permanent role, immediate START available!
- £35-55k, car allowance, phone, laptop, company pension & medical
- Central Leeds, parking on-site
Due to continued growth, our client, a Leeds based company developing and delivering technology for the Defence, Telecom, Wireless, Mobile and Broadcast markets is seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Sales Representative to support the Company’s business development activities. You will be expected to self-generate new enquiries and prospects and develop them through the full sales process.
Your main objective will be to follow and develop the company’s sales strategy and identify and pursue new leads and to transform these into sales opportunities. Subsequently you will work in conjunction with our Engineering teams to establish long term client relationships by generating focused proposals of work which match the clients’ needs with our capabilities. You will have experience and appropriate technical background gained in high tech/electronics sector and a strong record of sales achievement, preferably with experience of design services.
- Good understanding of RF/Microwave products, components and systems.
- Your background will include a minimum of 2 years sales experience, the majority of which will be
- within sales of RF/Microwave products.
- Experience of dealing with major customers is crucial as is the ability to find and successfully
- acquire new business opportunities.
- Good organisational, planning and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as face to face presentations.
- Track record of winning and converting high value contracted business.
- Delivery of compelling sales propositions to senior contacts.
- Well-developed time management and reporting skills.
- A stable career track record.
- Knowledge of Export Compliance regulations.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering Subject would be an advantage.