|Job Title:||Registered Manager Complex Care & Autism|
|Salary:||33000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Martin Bell|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07393 015 779|
|Member Contact||Martin Bell|
|Contact Phone Number||07373 015779|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Complex Care & Autism
Salary £33,000 to £35,000
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager, for a residential Complex Care & Autism site based in Hingham, Norwich. Our client is one of the country’s leading organisations who provide care to the Mental Health and Learning Disability community nationally. This role is for a Residential Service supporting the residents to live safely, securely and well.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience in Complex Care and Autism.
- Strong Deputy or Registered Manager experience.
- Background with Residential / Supported Living environment.
- Good IT and communication skills
- Good understanding of CQC compliance
- NVQ 5 in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards it.
- Have good local authority and social worker relationship/network.
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Group funded DBS check
- Experience of client care across a range of difficulties & settings
- Comprehensive mandatory training
- Specialised training
- Management of violence and aggression training
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Supervision and appraisals
- Holiday and sick pay
- Company pension
- Full 7-day induction
- Staff rewards scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
Interview date TBC once shortlist has been decided.
Full training and support given, and all offers of employment are subject to references and Enhanced DBS check.
Easily commutable from Sawffham, Thetford, Hingham, Norwich. and surrounding areas.