Complex Care & Autism
Salary up to £35,000
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager, Complex Care & Autism for our client one of the country’s leading organisations who provide care to the Mental Health and Learning Disability community nationally. This role is for a newly built Residential Service supporting 9 residents to live safely and securely.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience in Complex Care and Autism.
- Strong Deputy or Registered Manager experience.
- Familiar with Residential / Supported Living environment.
- Good IT and communication skills
- Good understanding of CQC compliance
- NVQ 5 in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards it.
- Have good local authority and social worker relationship/network.
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Group funded DBS check
- Experience of client care across a range of difficulties & settings
- Comprehensive mandatory training
- Specialised training
- Management of violence and aggression training
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Supervision and appraisals
- Holiday and sick pay
- Company pension
- Full 7-day induction
- Staff rewards scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
Interview date TBC once shortlist has been decided.
Full training and support given, and all offers of employment are subject to references and Enhanced DBS check.
Easily commutable from Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Cheadle, Staffordshire and surrounding areas.