PERMANENT POSITION: CHM-3
Care Home Manager
WNA Solutions are recruiting for professional Care Home Manager for a 65 bed Care Home near Gravesend, Kent. The home provides care and support to elderly residents with varying nursing needs. Part of a successful group of 10 homes there is a great network of support.
As Care Home Manager, you will be responsible for the site, staff, and care provision for the residents.
- Financially sound and profitable
- Quality driven - exemplary CQC compliant
- Customer Focused - residents well cared for and thriving
- Well lead - Leading from the front, including recruiting and developing your team
- NMC PIN registration is not required for this role but preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years Care Home Manager experience (60 + beds).
- Ability to understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
- Possess strong leadership skills in conjunction with a role model approach, and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate health and safety legislation.
- Customer Focused always with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home.
- Excellent Commercial Acumen
- Excellent communication skills to all residents and members of staff
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise (nursing qualification is desired but not essential).
- Diploma Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management (or equivalent).
In return you will receive;
- Competitive Salary
- 33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Food available, including Fruit and filtered water
Easily commutable from Dartford, Chatham, Gravesend, Kent.