|Job Title:||Registered Care Manager|
|Salary:||30000 - 42000|
|Contact Name:||Adam Haeems|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0203 129 2669|
|Member Contact||Adam Haeems|
|Contact Phone Number||0203 129 2669|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A care home who specialise is working with adults with learning difficulties is currently looking for an experienced Registered Care Manager to join the company in Milton Keynes.
This new care setting is in a beautiful location with state of the art facilities nestled amongst nearly 2 acres of sensory gardens.
You must have a good deal of previous experience as a Registered Care Manager with experience working with complex needs. Experience working and developing a new care setting is greatly desired.
Registered Care Manager - Brief description
- Help with the development of the new home, service users and assist with hiring of new staff
- To manage the company's resources in line with the code of conduct, values, policies and procedures
- To become a manager registered with the CQC or Ofsted and ensure high standards of professional care for all services users
- To undertake all those duties and responsibilities defined by and associated with the role of Registered Manager.
- Registered Managerial experience in a residentail setting is essential
- Experience working with users with complex needs
- Level 5 in Management preferred
- Experience managing budgets and accounting practice
- full, clean driving licence
- Understanding the requirements necessary to become a registered manager
£30,000 - £40,000 p.a. depending on experience and qualifications
Full time: 39 hours per week + additional hours as necessary