We are currently recruiting for a temporary Regional Accounts Coordinator to join a fantastic organisation based in Warwick.
The main purpose of the Regional Accounts Coordinator is to provide an exceptional level of customer service/Account Management for customers including the implementation of negotiated and contracted prices and pricing. Providing first line support to customers for account queries, issues and liaising closely with territory managers, supply schedulers and other internal groups to ensure the service the customer receives is outstanding.
As Regional Accounts Coordinator you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Interfacing with customers on general inquiries
• Working closely and actively with Sales Managers to achieve results, taking joint responsibility for the success of the customer relationship.
• Managing the day to day operation of accounts.
• Having ownership for customer system set up, updates, renewals and account closures
• Communicating with customers and Territory Managers promptly and accurately in response to queries
• Representing the company in a professional and polite way in all dealings with customers
• Taking ownership for customer system set up, updates, renewals and account closures. This should encompass all customer related systems, e.g. SAP, Salesforce
• Preparing ad hoc reports and data in support of the ongoing customer relationship, actively looking for opportunities to improve on efficiency and results with a particular emphasis on pricing information for Re-ties and prospecting.
• Undertaking a range of regular, month end and ad-hoc administrative tasks, to include monitoring of transactional activities (e.g. pricing and billing) to ensure accuracy of data and reporting and systems testing (e.g. FIT & company testing).
• Responsibility for Fixed Forward Pricing Process, from initial customer contact through to month end reporting.
• Implementing prices and margins on a daily/weekly basis in line with each dealer’s contracts.
• Implementing duty changes, bio pricing adjustments, RPI adjustments and product temperature allowances.
• Providing cover for the Sales Managers when required and deal promptly with customer queries.
• Assisting with customer hospitality and UKIM events and conferences ensuring events are cost effective and fit for purpose.
• Supporting the induction of new Account Coordinators
You will possess the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both via telephone and email
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Strong general administrative skills
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, ability to analyse data and draw conclusions.
• Ability to work independently and as well as in a team.
• Willingness to seek opportunities for continuous development and improvement
In turn this company offers a fantastic benefits package, a free lunch every day and modern offices, with a lovely working environment. This really is a great opportunity to work with an employer who really values their staff.
Ref No: 1602-10
Job Type: Temporary - 3 months rolling
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £12.57 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday-09.00-17.30