Our client is a leading global Outsourced Recruitment Solutions provider, this role is based in Singapore.
They have recently won a new US Investment Banking client based in Singapore and are looking to hire a Recruitment Manager to run this account regionally which covers Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Japan and Australia. You will have management responsibility for around 20 recruiters and researchers.
RPO experience is needed and if gained in FS, then even better. Ideally work experience in Asia is a plus too. Its an urgent hire and they will relocate for the right person. They have indicated a budget of SG$150,00 but would go higher if needed. They offer basic relocation of flight to Singapore plus 4 weeks temporary accomodation.
To take ownership for the recruitment delivery, relationship management of a specific business function within a client ensuring all quality thresholds and KPIs are met, client satisfaction targets are achieved and value is generated for AMS.
The role holder is aligned to a specific client / business function within a client, and is responsible for their team’s achievement of recruitment delivery targets and KPI’s, (both quantitative and qualitative) whilst successfully achieving the agreed budget. The Recruitment Manager is responsible for building strong relationships with key client contacts, drives client satisfaction and best practice.
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for all aspects of their team’s development (Administrators, Resource Specialists, Principal Resource Specialists), delivering an effective and efficient service in line with AMS and client expectations. The Recruitment Manager is expected to hold and work to maintain a sound level of specialist/technical expertise (e.g. sourcing strategies, recruitment models, best practice recruitment).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Deep knowledge of at least one market sector
- Experience of presenting to and solving issues for senior clients (e.g.
- HR Leaders, Heads of Business) and gaining their agreement to a course of action
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management to agree a change of direction or new process
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes (e.g. decreased time to hire, increased quality of hire)
- Expert in behavioural / competency based interviewing (both face-toface
- and via the telephone)
- Experience working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs and working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Experienced at producing business orientated management information and interpreting this to raw conclusions and make recommendations
- Experience of working in an on-site / in-house environment