Would you like to work in the heart of Basingstoke? Do you have Real-Time and Intraday experience within a fast paced environment? Paying up to 26k pa?
If so, I would love to hear from you!
- Manage all intraday change management processes in support of operations to achieve the business objective of achieving service level objectives and maximizing efficiency and occupancy.
- Provide account updates to management and forecast / scheduling analysts detailing previous and current performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current day/week and next week, while also identifying risks
- Fill overtime and under time availability
- Manage intraday staffing levels
- Monitor real-time adherence alerts
- Monitor real-time agent work state reports
- Manage attendance (real time/historical)
- Approve discretionary activities to increase occupancy/utilization
- Increase staffing levels or modify call routing (agent skilling) to increase service levels
- Administration of intraday schedule changes
- Communicate identified intraday risks to management and WFM team members
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed
Skills and Atrtributes:
- Intraday background
- Pleasant/Professional demeanor
- Self-starter and take charge attitude. Enjoys the challenges.
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to fast paced environment
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand customer service processes and procedures
- 24k - 26k pa
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Pool Table and Football Table in staffing areas
- A great coffee machine along with tea for those that prefer.
- Incentives and prizes to recognize outstanding achievements.
- You get to work within a diverse and friendly team who work hard, but have fun.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.