QUANTITY SURVEYOR - BOURNEMOUTH
We have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor for our client based in Bournemouth who are a property and construction consultancy.
We are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor with 3-5 years employers’ agent experience they will be working on projects in the region of £5-10 million.
You will manage the quality, administration and service delivery of projects. Work to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget, to achieve the highest standards possible.
Experience in pre and post contract Quantity Surveying, including budget costings, cost planning, bills of quantities preparation, tender document preparation, tender analysis, contract preparation, interim valuations and final accounts.
• Working knowledge of commonly used Standard Forms of Contracts.
• Experience in procurement and cost management of subcontractors.
• Attracting additional work from existing Clients and developing new Clients and workloads.
• Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels.
• Positive approach to team working with excellent inter-personal skills.
• Ability to lead a team both within the Company and a Project Team.
• Positive attitude, demonstrable initiative and ability to self-manage and prioritise.
• Literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
Rewards and Benefits
Excellent salary, Private, Pension and above statutory holiday allowance.